- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- your favorite toppings
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk as needed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…