- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- your favorite toppings
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy, adding more almond milk as needed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…