- 1 1/2 cups frozen dark cherries
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- zest of one lime
- 2 tablespoons cashew or almond butterv
- 2-3 Medjool dates with the pits removed (or your preferred sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until a nice, thick, slushy-like consistency.
- Let cherries thaw briefly if using a low-power blender.
Add some Epic Protein powder for a more substantial meal replacement and added nutrition.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…