- 4 tablespoons Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup organic crispy brown rice cereal (I used Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal!)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
For the Cacao Drizzle
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Add all the ingredients for the peanut butter cups to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon at a time and fill your muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Put them in the freezer for about 60 – 90 minutes (or until hardened).
- Before serving, prepare the cacao drizzle by mixing the raw cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the freezer and drizzle the cacao mixture over the top.
Store in the freezer.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…