- 4 tablespoons Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup organic crispy brown rice cereal (I used Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal!)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
For the Cacao Drizzle
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Add all the ingredients for the peanut butter cups to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon at a time and fill your muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Put them in the freezer for about 60 – 90 minutes (or until hardened).
- Before serving, prepare the cacao drizzle by mixing the raw cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the freezer and drizzle the cacao mixture over the top.
Store in the freezer.
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…