- 4 tablespoons Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup organic crispy brown rice cereal (I used Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice Cereal!)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
For the Cacao Drizzle
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Add all the ingredients for the peanut butter cups to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
- Take a tablespoon at a time and fill your muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Put them in the freezer for about 60 – 90 minutes (or until hardened).
- Before serving, prepare the cacao drizzle by mixing the raw cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the freezer and drizzle the cacao mixture over the top.
Store in the freezer.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…