- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons raw sesame tahini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw agave (or maple syrup, coconut nectar, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons melted cocoa butter
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (don’t omit)
- Add almond milk to your high powered blender and add the oat flour. Let it soak 10 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and blend for a couple of minutes until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
- Pour the blend into your ice cream maker.
- Churn for 15-20 minutes until the ice cream is firm.
- Place in the freezer to harden for 1-2 hours before eating.
- Garnish with chopped dark chocolate if desired!
Gluten-free, Raw, Oil-free, Soy-free and Dairy-Free
Nutrition per serving: 324.3 calories, 5.44 g protein, 14.9 g fat, 45.4 carbs
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…