- 1/4 cup raw carob powder
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pitted, soaked dates
- 1 heaping tablespoon of maca powder (*try using Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca – Sprout Living)
- 1/4 cup slightly dehydrated cranberries
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll mixture into bite size pieces on a tray or cookie sheet and store them in your refrigerator.
For the cranberries, try placing a half cup of fresh cranberries into a dish and placing them in the oven on the lowest temperature for about an hour. This can easily be done in a dehydrator as well.
Recipe makes approximately 12 balls.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…