- 2 cups finely shredded dried coconut
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup soft medjool dates, pitted (if not soft, soak them for 30 minutes in filtered water and drain well)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup lime juice (or as needed)
- 2 Tbsp lime zest
- 4 scoops Epic Protein : Green Kingdom
- Combine coconut and flaxseed in the food processor and process until well blended and the consistency of flour.
- Add the dates, lime juice and zest, sea salt, extract and Epic Protein : Green Kingdom and process until smooth and starting to hold together when squeezed (if it is not holding together add a little more juice).
- Roll into 12 balls and then roll in the coconut powdered sugar. To make coconut powdered sugar, add 1 cup finely shredded, dried unsweetened coconut to a high speed blender and blend until it is powder (but not too long or you will get butter)
Makes 12 doughnut holes.
Store extra in the fridge.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…