- 1 and 1/2 bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop Sproutein
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit, and finally the vanilla extract or vanilla bean. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add 1 scoop of Sproutein for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 334 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 15g | Carbs: 51g | Fiber: 10.1g
Calcium: 9% RDA | Iron: 3.4mg | Vitamin A: 61% RDA | Vitamin C: 55% RDA
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…