- 1 and 1/2 bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop Sproutein
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit, and finally the vanilla extract or vanilla bean. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add 1 scoop of Sproutein for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 334 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 15g | Carbs: 51g | Fiber: 10.1g
Calcium: 9% RDA | Iron: 3.4mg | Vitamin A: 61% RDA | Vitamin C: 55% RDA
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…