- 1 and 1/2 bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop Sproutein
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit, and finally the vanilla extract or vanilla bean. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add 1 scoop of Sproutein for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 334 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 15g | Carbs: 51g | Fiber: 10.1g
Calcium: 9% RDA | Iron: 3.4mg | Vitamin A: 61% RDA | Vitamin C: 55% RDA
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…