- 1 and 1/2 bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop Sproutein
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit, and finally the vanilla extract or vanilla bean. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add 1 scoop of Sproutein for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 334 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 15g | Carbs: 51g | Fiber: 10.1g
Calcium: 9% RDA | Iron: 3.4mg | Vitamin A: 61% RDA | Vitamin C: 55% RDA
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…
When it comes to New Years resolutions, less than 10% feel successful when their year-end evaluation rolls around. So how…