- 1 and 1/2 bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop Sproutein
- 8 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit, and finally the vanilla extract or vanilla bean. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Add 1 scoop of Sproutein for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 334 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 15g | Carbs: 51g | Fiber: 10.1g
Calcium: 9% RDA | Iron: 3.4mg | Vitamin A: 61% RDA | Vitamin C: 55% RDA
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…