- 2 cups frozen dark cherries (frozen is important, so there is no need for ice which would dilute the flavor)
- 1 cup lowfat coconut milk (I used canned, but you can use fresh)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or agave)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut butter or almond butter (I used coconut butter for a coconut taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with coconut cream, shredded coconut and shaved dark chocolate, if desired.
*Raw, vegan, dairy-free, oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free
*Nutrition per smoothie based on 2 smoothies: 335 calories, 15 g fat, 43 carbs, 9.25 g protein, 32.5 g sugar
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…