- 2 cups frozen dark cherries (frozen is important, so there is no need for ice which would dilute the flavor)
- 1 cup lowfat coconut milk (I used canned, but you can use fresh)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or agave)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut butter or almond butter (I used coconut butter for a coconut taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with coconut cream, shredded coconut and shaved dark chocolate, if desired.
*Raw, vegan, dairy-free, oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free
*Nutrition per smoothie based on 2 smoothies: 335 calories, 15 g fat, 43 carbs, 9.25 g protein, 32.5 g sugar
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…