- 2 cups frozen dark cherries (frozen is important, so there is no need for ice which would dilute the flavor)
- 1 cup lowfat coconut milk (I used canned, but you can use fresh)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or agave)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut butter or almond butter (I used coconut butter for a coconut taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with coconut cream, shredded coconut and shaved dark chocolate, if desired.
*Raw, vegan, dairy-free, oil-free, gluten-free, soy-free
*Nutrition per smoothie based on 2 smoothies: 335 calories, 15 g fat, 43 carbs, 9.25 g protein, 32.5 g sugar
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…