- 1 frozen banana peeled
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 head butterhead lettuce
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 10 ounces of filtered water
- Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit. Add the greens to your blender last. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
- Use 2 scoops of Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca for a more substantial meal replacement, or when having a smoothie before or after your workout.
Calories: 374 | Fat: 2g | Protein: 15g | Carbohydrates: 84g | Fiber: 17g
Calcium: 11% | Iron: 3.9mg | Vitamin A: 113% | Vitamin C: 44%
This smoothie is also a rich source of vitamins B1 through B6, vitamin K, copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
Boost Any Recipe
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…
Whether you’re brand new to the lifestyle or you’ve been vegan for many years, the holiday season can be tough.…