- 1 5.3 ounce container of plain cultured coconut milk (coconut yogurt)
- 1 scoop of the Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon coconut flour (to thicken)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of pink sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together with a spoon (depending on the consistency you want, start with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut flour to thicken, then add the other half only if needed).
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruit like berries, bananas, pineapple etc.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…