- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 soft medjool dates, pitted (if the dates are not soft enough to blend easily, soak them in warm water for approximately 10 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaping teaspoon maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, or any nut milk (or more for your preferred consistency)
- handful of ice
- molasses, to drizzle
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Drizzle with molasses and garnish with cacao nibs.
For a powerful protein boost, add a serving of Epic Protein!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…