- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 soft medjool dates, pitted (if the dates are not soft enough to blend easily, soak them in warm water for approximately 10 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaping teaspoon maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, or any nut milk (or more for your preferred consistency)
- handful of ice
- molasses, to drizzle
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Drizzle with molasses and garnish with cacao nibs.
For a powerful protein boost, add a serving of Epic Protein!
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…