- 4 cups Pipcorn
- 1 + 1/4 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Simply add the first three ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon (or your hands) combine the mixture until it begins to stick together. You may need to add more honey for the mixture to stick together.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-30 minutes to firm.
- Form the mixture into 5- 6 large popcorn balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the popcorn balls back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the popcorn balls and insert your cake pop stick.
- Drizzle or dip the popcorn balls in the melted chocolate + protein powder mixture.
Makes approx. 6 large balls.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…