- 4 cups Pipcorn
- 1 + 1/4 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Simply add the first three ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon (or your hands) combine the mixture until it begins to stick together. You may need to add more honey for the mixture to stick together.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-30 minutes to firm.
- Form the mixture into 5- 6 large popcorn balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the popcorn balls back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the popcorn balls and insert your cake pop stick.
- Drizzle or dip the popcorn balls in the melted chocolate + protein powder mixture.
Makes approx. 6 large balls.
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…
When it comes to New Years resolutions, less than 10% feel successful when their year-end evaluation rolls around. So how…