- 4 cups Pipcorn
- 1 + 1/4 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Simply add the first three ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon (or your hands) combine the mixture until it begins to stick together. You may need to add more honey for the mixture to stick together.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-30 minutes to firm.
- Form the mixture into 5- 6 large popcorn balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Place the popcorn balls back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the popcorn balls and insert your cake pop stick.
- Drizzle or dip the popcorn balls in the melted chocolate + protein powder mixture.
Makes approx. 6 large balls.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…