- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Mocha
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: 1 tbs cacao powder for extra chocolate flavor
- 1/2 Tbs melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pastured organic egg beaten or use flax egg for vegan version
- 1/2 cup almond milk + extra splash to thin it out again as it sits
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine together.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil on skillet on medium high heat until oil starts to sizzle.
- Using a large spoon or laden, place a spoonful of batter onto the hot skillet and cook each side for 2-3 minutes until done.
- Drizzle with Wild Pine Nut Butter or raw almond butter, real maple syrup, and top with your favorite fruits.
Note: as batter sits it will thicken a little. Just add an extra splash of almond milk to thin it out.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…