These Chocolate Mocha Pancakes from our friend @annarosespeaks are hearty and delectable but also nutritious. Impress your friends at brunch this weekend and thank us later. Enjoy!
Featuring Drinkable Oats : Mocha:
- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Mocha
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: 1 tbs cacao powder for extra chocolate flavor
- 1/2 Tbs melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pastured organic egg beaten or use flax egg for vegan version
- 1/2 cup almond milk + extra splash to thin it out again as it sits
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine together.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil on skillet on medium high heat until oil starts to sizzle.
- Using a large spoon or laden, place a spoonful of batter onto the hot skillet and cook each side for 2-3 minutes until done.
- Drizzle with Wild Pine Nut Butter or raw almond butter, real maple syrup, and top with your favorite fruits.
Note: as batter sits it will thicken a little. Just add an extra splash of almond milk to thin it out.