- 3 ripe avocadoes, diced
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (if you want to make it raw, use raw coconut milk, 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves or 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- In a high speed blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and process according to directions.
- Once churned, pour into a freezer safe container with a lid, cover and chill until scoopable (mine took about 6 hours, it depends on how firm it is out of the ice cream maker).
Makes about 4 cups.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…