- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed and dough isn’t lumpy.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of dough and drop on the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 44 – 50 minutes until the base of the cookies are golden brown.
Makes about 27 cookies
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…