- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed and dough isn’t lumpy.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of dough and drop on the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 44 – 50 minutes until the base of the cookies are golden brown.
Makes about 27 cookies
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…