- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed and dough isn’t lumpy.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of dough and drop on the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 44 – 50 minutes until the base of the cookies are golden brown.
Makes about 27 cookies
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…