- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed and dough isn’t lumpy.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of dough and drop on the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 44 – 50 minutes until the base of the cookies are golden brown.
Makes about 27 cookies
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…