- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the water and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until ingredients are well mixed and dough isn’t lumpy.
- With a tablespoon, scoop out a spoonful of dough and drop on the cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 44 – 50 minutes until the base of the cookies are golden brown.
Makes about 27 cookies
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…