- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of soaked, pitted dates
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of agave
For the Top (Filling)
- 1 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup of soaked pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- a pinch of vanilla
- For the base, place all ingredients into your food processor and mix until thoroughly combined. (1-2 minutes)
- Spread mixture evenly and firmly onto bottom of a round tart parn. (8-9 inch pan, preferably)
- Place the tart pan into the freeze while finishing the rest of the recipe.
- For the topping, place all ingredients into your food processor and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture on top of the tart base.
- Place in the freezer and let sit for approximately 1 hour.
Yields approx. 16-18 pieces.
Freeze-drying, or lyophilization, is the process of dehydrating already frozen food products. The outcome of this process is the inhibition…
If there is one word that could best describe the process of muscle building, it would be adaptation. But in…