- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine ground sea salt
- 1/2 of your favorite 3 oz chocolate bar
- 3 ripe bananas, well mashed
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla extract, and then set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly mix together the oats, shredded coconut, protein powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine both bowls, mixing until well-combined.
- Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and fold it in the mixture.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, separate the dough into approx. tablespoon-sized balls and lay out evenly.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…