- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine ground sea salt
- 1/2 of your favorite 3 oz chocolate bar
- 3 ripe bananas, well mashed
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla extract, and then set aside.
- In another bowl, thoroughly mix together the oats, shredded coconut, protein powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine both bowls, mixing until well-combined.
- Break the chocolate bar into small pieces and fold it in the mixture.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, separate the dough into approx. tablespoon-sized balls and lay out evenly.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…