- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
For the Coco Mint Layer
- 2 cups dried coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (optional)
- 1-5 drops peppermint oil, as desired
- For the chocolate layer, put the walnuts in a food processor and process until they turn into a powdery consistency.
- Add the dates and process until it all begins to get sticky.
- Add the cacao powder until fully incorporated.
- Press half this mixture into the bottom of a small lined bread pan and put in the fridge.
- For the coco mint layer, put everything in the food processor and process until the dried coconut flakes turn into a crumbly buttery-like mixture (this can take a few minutes)
- Press this mixture onto your first chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until it’s solid.
- Add the remaining half of the chocolate mixture on top and press down evenly.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes if you like.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…