- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
For the Coco Mint Layer
- 2 cups dried coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (optional)
- 1-5 drops peppermint oil, as desired
- For the chocolate layer, put the walnuts in a food processor and process until they turn into a powdery consistency.
- Add the dates and process until it all begins to get sticky.
- Add the cacao powder until fully incorporated.
- Press half this mixture into the bottom of a small lined bread pan and put in the fridge.
- For the coco mint layer, put everything in the food processor and process until the dried coconut flakes turn into a crumbly buttery-like mixture (this can take a few minutes)
- Press this mixture onto your first chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until it’s solid.
- Add the remaining half of the chocolate mixture on top and press down evenly.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes if you like.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…