- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
For the Coco Mint Layer
- 2 cups dried coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (optional)
- 1-5 drops peppermint oil, as desired
- For the chocolate layer, put the walnuts in a food processor and process until they turn into a powdery consistency.
- Add the dates and process until it all begins to get sticky.
- Add the cacao powder until fully incorporated.
- Press half this mixture into the bottom of a small lined bread pan and put in the fridge.
- For the coco mint layer, put everything in the food processor and process until the dried coconut flakes turn into a crumbly buttery-like mixture (this can take a few minutes)
- Press this mixture onto your first chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate until it’s solid.
- Add the remaining half of the chocolate mixture on top and press down evenly.
- Refrigerate until solid.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes if you like.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…