- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (about 1 scoop) Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 5 dates
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet or cover it with parchment paper.
- Add the dates, banana, pumpkin puree and ground flax to your blender or food processor and combine.
- Slowly add the Epic Chocolate Maca, oats, baking powder, baking soda and spices and continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips by hand and then spoon the dough onto the pan, flattening slightly and dividing into roughly 10 cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove, let cool for a minute, and enjoy!
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…