- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (about 1 scoop) Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 5 dates
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet or cover it with parchment paper.
- Add the dates, banana, pumpkin puree and ground flax to your blender or food processor and combine.
- Slowly add the Epic Chocolate Maca, oats, baking powder, baking soda and spices and continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips by hand and then spoon the dough onto the pan, flattening slightly and dividing into roughly 10 cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove, let cool for a minute, and enjoy!
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…