- 3 ripe, frozen, sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or 2 soft and gooey medjool dates, pitted)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Extra vegan chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Let the frozen bananas sit out on the counter for 15 minutes to make blending easier.
- Add the banana and non-dairy milk to a blender or food processor and pulse, then scrape down the sides – repeat patiently until the mixture becomes creamy and ice-cream like without adding any extra liquid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the toppings) and blend until well combined.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…