This Chocolate Chip Nice Cream combines frozen banana, vegan milk, maple syrup and cacao powder into a thick and creamy ice cream and then adds delicious toppings such as granola, fresh banana and chia seeds for a delicious and wholesome dessert. Enjoy!
- 3 ripe, frozen, sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or 2 soft and gooey medjool dates, pitted)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Extra vegan chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Let the frozen bananas sit out on the counter for 15 minutes to make blending easier.
- Add the banana and non-dairy milk to a blender or food processor and pulse, then scrape down the sides – repeat patiently until the mixture becomes creamy and ice-cream like without adding any extra liquid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the toppings) and blend until well combined.