This Chocolate Chip Nice Cream combines frozen banana, vegan milk, maple syrup and cacao powder into a thick and creamy ice cream and then adds delicious toppings such as granola, fresh banana and chia seeds for a delicious and wholesome dessert. Enjoy!
- 3 ripe, frozen, sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or 2 soft and gooey medjool dates, pitted)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Extra vegan chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Let the frozen bananas sit out on the counter for 15 minutes to make blending easier.
- Add the banana and non-dairy milk to a blender or food processor and pulse, then scrape down the sides – repeat patiently until the mixture becomes creamy and ice-cream like without adding any extra liquid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the toppings) and blend until well combined.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…