This smoothie features a winning combination of chocolate and cherries – with hidden greens and a hefty protein boost, too!
- 2/3 cup frozen steamed Japanese sweet potato
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 2/3 cup water or nut milk
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 Tbsp yogurt (I used coconut)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Shilijit (optional)
- Blend it up!
- Top with cherries, chocolate and your favorite crunches!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.