- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup chocolate Nuttzo butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tbsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (all purpose flour works as well!)
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped frozen sweet cherries, divided
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine almond milk, chocolate nuttzo, and maple syrup and microwave for 30-45 seconds, staring every 20 seconds or so.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk mixture until it is smooth. Add in vanilla paste and cornstarch and continue to whisk for another 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cacao powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Stir in half of the cherries and the optional (but not really optional) chocolate chips. Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cavities and top with additional ½ cup of chopped cherries.
- Bake muffins for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, and then let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before moving to a rack to cool completely.
Makes 12 brownie cups!
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…