- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup chocolate Nuttzo butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tbsp vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour (all purpose flour works as well!)
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped frozen sweet cherries, divided
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine almond milk, chocolate nuttzo, and maple syrup and microwave for 30-45 seconds, staring every 20 seconds or so.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk mixture until it is smooth. Add in vanilla paste and cornstarch and continue to whisk for another 30 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cacao powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Stir in half of the cherries and the optional (but not really optional) chocolate chips. Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cavities and top with additional ½ cup of chopped cherries.
- Bake muffins for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean, and then let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before moving to a rack to cool completely.
Makes 12 brownie cups!
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…