These Chocolate Cherry Bliss Bites are the ultimate healthy treat and are perfect for busy days or life on the road!
- 1 packed cup dates, pitted and soaked
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/ 2 cup ground pumpkin and flax seeds
- 1/4 cup Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- Chocolate chips for melting
- Pit and soak dates for at least 20 minutes.
- In a food processor, add dates and dried cherries. Blend to a paste.
- Add in seeds and protein powder, scrape edges as needed.
- Form into balls of desired size.
- Optional: roll in seeds and chocolate protein powder.
- Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate.
- Remove balls from freezer and drizzle chocolate. Place back in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator in airtight container.
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.