- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax+3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients in two separate bowls, slowing stir the wet into the dry.
- Evenly distribute batter among muffin tin cavities.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before moving to a cooling rack.
- Top with nut butter, cacao nibs, and hemp hearts.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…