- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax+3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients in two separate bowls, slowing stir the wet into the dry.
- Evenly distribute batter among muffin tin cavities.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before moving to a cooling rack.
- Top with nut butter, cacao nibs, and hemp hearts.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…