Chef:The Dancing Foodie
These Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins combine our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca with other vegan ingredients like almond milk, maple syrup and flax egg, baked into delicious, protein and nutrient-packed muffins. Enjoy!
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax+3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients in two separate bowls, slowing stir the wet into the dry.
- Evenly distribute batter among muffin tin cavities.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before moving to a cooling rack.
- Top with nut butter, cacao nibs, and hemp hearts.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…