- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax+3 tbsp water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine wet ingredients and dry ingredients in two separate bowls, slowing stir the wet into the dry.
- Evenly distribute batter among muffin tin cavities.
- Bake at 375 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before moving to a cooling rack.
- Top with nut butter, cacao nibs, and hemp hearts.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…