This Chai Spice Smoothie is a spicy and delicious combination of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom and more with your non-dairy milk of choice, coconut water and dates, making a refreshing and hydrating juice. Enjoy!
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened almond milk or other nut, grain, or seed milk
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water, or 8oz of water with one scoop of JAW Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup (43g) chopped pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of natural salt (optional, to bring out flavors)
- 2 medium frozen sliced bananas
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the juicer of your choice and mix thoroughly for nice smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add the ice and blend on high until chilled. (no more than 10-20 seconds)