- 1/3 head of cauliflower
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup garbanzo flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Spices of choice (herbs, garlic powder, etc)
- Pulverize cauliflower florets in food processor until it is a very fine, rice-like consistency.
- Fold in remaining ingredients with spoon or hands.
- Form into hockey puck size patties and bake on parchment paper at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes (more or less depending on the size of your buns)
- Let cool on wire rack for 5-10 minutes (this helps them become firmer)
*Makes about 4 buns
*You can store these in the refrigerator for the next day and they’ll still be good! Just make sure to wrap each bun in a paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…