Try these Cauliflower Hamburger Buns for an extremely healthy, gluten-free alternative to your regular hamburger buns. Fresh cauliflower, flax eggs and garbanzo flour combine for a nicely textured bun that has a lot of added flavor with a variety of spices. Enjoy!
- 1/3 head of cauliflower
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup garbanzo flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Spices of choice (herbs, garlic powder, etc)
- Pulverize cauliflower florets in food processor until it is a very fine, rice-like consistency.
- Fold in remaining ingredients with spoon or hands.
- Form into hockey puck size patties and bake on parchment paper at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes (more or less depending on the size of your buns)
- Let cool on wire rack for 5-10 minutes (this helps them become firmer)
*Makes about 4 buns
*You can store these in the refrigerator for the next day and they’ll still be good! Just make sure to wrap each bun in a paper towel to absorb extra moisture.