This Carrot Cake Green Smoothie bowl is a unique combination of hearty vegetables like baked sweet potato, carrots and mixed greens that are mixed with frozen pineapple, coconut water and more. Enjoy!
- 1.5 baked sweet potatoes (peeled and cooled)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 2 handfuls mixed baby greens (kale, spinach, chard)
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 handful ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender of your choice and mix until smooth
- Top with shredded carrot, cinnamon, coconut flakes, raisins and/or granola.