This Carrot Cake Green Smoothie bowl is a unique combination of hearty vegetables like baked sweet potato, carrots and mixed greens that are mixed with frozen pineapple, coconut water and more. Enjoy!
- 1.5 baked sweet potatoes (peeled and cooled)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 2 handfuls mixed baby greens (kale, spinach, chard)
- 1 tbsp lucuma powder
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 handful ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender of your choice and mix until smooth
- Top with shredded carrot, cinnamon, coconut flakes, raisins and/or granola.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…