- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter
- 1 flax egg (whisk together the ground flax seeds and water until well combined, then place in the fridge to set for 15 minutes)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Original
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans ground
- 1/2 cup vegan brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 4 Tbs. dairy free butter
- Prep by preheating oven to 375 deg F and greasing a 9″ x 9″ cake pan.
- For the crumble, mix all ingredients with a fork until butter is well incorporated.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend the flour, baking powder, Epic Protein : Original and salt.
- For the buckle, in a separate bowl, mix the sugar, butter, flax egg and vanilla with a beater, slowly adding the almond milk and flour mixture in alternating turns.
- Stir in the blueberries by hand.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan, and then sprinkle the crumble on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes approx. 12-16 servings.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…