- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter
- 1 flax egg (whisk together the ground flax seeds and water until well combined, then place in the fridge to set for 15 minutes)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving Epic Protein : Original
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans ground
- 1/2 cup vegan brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 4 Tbs. dairy free butter
- Prep by preheating oven to 375 deg F and greasing a 9″ x 9″ cake pan.
- For the crumble, mix all ingredients with a fork until butter is well incorporated.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend the flour, baking powder, Epic Protein : Original and salt.
- For the buckle, in a separate bowl, mix the sugar, butter, flax egg and vanilla with a beater, slowly adding the almond milk and flour mixture in alternating turns.
- Stir in the blueberries by hand.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan, and then sprinkle the crumble on top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Makes approx. 12-16 servings.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…