- 6 ounces almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- ¼ – ½ small avocado
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or ½ banana, sliced & frozen
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: hemp seeds, a few spoons of granola, fresh blueberries, bee pollen
- Place almond milk and spinach in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend in protein powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with any combination of fresh fruit, seeds, nuts, superfoods, or granola, and enjoy!
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…