- 6 ounces almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- ¼ – ½ small avocado
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or ½ banana, sliced & frozen
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: hemp seeds, a few spoons of granola, fresh blueberries, bee pollen
- Place almond milk and spinach in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend in protein powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with any combination of fresh fruit, seeds, nuts, superfoods, or granola, and enjoy!
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…