- 6 ounces almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- ¼ – ½ small avocado
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or ½ banana, sliced & frozen
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: hemp seeds, a few spoons of granola, fresh blueberries, bee pollen
- Place almond milk and spinach in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend in protein powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with any combination of fresh fruit, seeds, nuts, superfoods, or granola, and enjoy!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…