Chef:Kale And Chocolate
- 6 ounces almond milk (add more for a thinner consistency)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- ¼ – ½ small avocado
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or ½ banana, sliced & frozen
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: hemp seeds, a few spoons of granola, fresh blueberries, bee pollen
- Place almond milk and spinach in a high-speed blender and puree until smooth.
- Blend in protein powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Top with any combination of fresh fruit, seeds, nuts, superfoods, or granola, and enjoy!
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…