- 3 peeled frozen chopped bananas
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baobab powder
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons date syrup
- Blend all ice cream ingredients until smooth, then garnish with toppings.
Serves one or two.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…