This Berry-Vanilla-Chia Pudding combines a delicious pudding made from a base of plant milk and chia seeds with a berry soft serve of strawberries, blueberries and dates for a nutritious and refreshing snack. Enjoy!
For the Vanilla Chia Pudding
- 1¼ cups unsweetened plant milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Berry Soft Serve
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 medjool dates, pitted (add for sweetness as desired)
For the Toppings
- coconut flakes
- sliced strawberries
- Start with the Vanilla Chia Pudding by whisking those ingredients in a container until the chia seeds are thoroughly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- After refrigeration, vigorously whisk again, adding more chia seeds 1 tablespoon at a time to thicken; alternatively, add more plant milk to thin.
- For the complete Soft Serve instructions and how assemble, visit Blissful Basil’s original post.