- 1¼ cups unsweetened plant milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Berry Soft Serve
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 medjool dates, pitted (add for sweetness as desired)
For the Toppings
- coconut flakes
- sliced strawberries
- Start with the Vanilla Chia Pudding by whisking those ingredients in a container until the chia seeds are thoroughly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- After refrigeration, vigorously whisk again, adding more chia seeds 1 tablespoon at a time to thicken; alternatively, add more plant milk to thin.
- For the complete Soft Serve instructions and how assemble, visit Blissful Basil’s original post.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…