- 1¼ cups unsweetened plant milk
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1½ to 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Berry Soft Serve
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 to 2 medjool dates, pitted (add for sweetness as desired)
For the Toppings
- coconut flakes
- sliced strawberries
- Start with the Vanilla Chia Pudding by whisking those ingredients in a container until the chia seeds are thoroughly distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- After refrigeration, vigorously whisk again, adding more chia seeds 1 tablespoon at a time to thicken; alternatively, add more plant milk to thin.
- For the complete Soft Serve instructions and how assemble, visit Blissful Basil’s original post.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…