This Vegan Berry Oat Bake is like a blueberry cobbler, but for breakfast!
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup blueberries + more for the top
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Pro Collagen
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grate your zucchini.
- In a mixing bowl, mash a ripe banana.
- Add in all other ingredients except for the blueberries.
- After everything is mixed, fold in the blueberries. Try not to crush them!
- Pour into a oven safe baking dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Take out to cool for 5 minutes and then serve!
ABOUT THE CHEF
This is a guest recipe from Danielle Bear (@cacaoforcoconuts_). Danielle is a food lover on a mission to fuel her body and mind through a healthy lifestyle. She’s inspired by the beauty in everything, especially pretty food and hopes to create nourishing recipes that everyone can appreciate and enjoy.