- 2 large or 3 small frozen bananas, pre-sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of spinach or kale
- 3 teaspoons hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- splash (1/4-1/3 cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- Take the frozen bananas out of the freezer and let sit for ~10 minutes before blending.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and pulse/blend until smooth, being sure to scrape and work the ingredients so that everything gets blended thoroughly but remains thick.
- Pour into bowl, top away with your favorite toppings (shown with pomegranate seeds, strawberries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and spoonful of sunflower butter!).
Makes 1 large bowl.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…