- 2 large or 3 small frozen bananas, pre-sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of spinach or kale
- 3 teaspoons hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- splash (1/4-1/3 cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
- Take the frozen bananas out of the freezer and let sit for ~10 minutes before blending.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and pulse/blend until smooth, being sure to scrape and work the ingredients so that everything gets blended thoroughly but remains thick.
- Pour into bowl, top away with your favorite toppings (shown with pomegranate seeds, strawberries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and spoonful of sunflower butter!).
Makes 1 large bowl.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…