- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or any other berries), mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional toppings: raw nuts/seeds, goji berries, toasted coconut, hemp seeds
- Combine chia seeds, milk, vanilla and mashed raspberries together. Mix well then allow to sit for 15 minutes, or overnight.
- Top with sliced banana (and any other toppings of choice)!
Makes 3-4 servings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…