- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or any other berries), mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional toppings: raw nuts/seeds, goji berries, toasted coconut, hemp seeds
- Combine chia seeds, milk, vanilla and mashed raspberries together. Mix well then allow to sit for 15 minutes, or overnight.
- Top with sliced banana (and any other toppings of choice)!
Makes 3-4 servings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…