This Easy Berry Chia Seed Pudding recipe is a deliciously simple combination of chia seeds, almond milk and a variety of berries for a healthy anytime-snack packed with an array of nutrients including omega-3 fatty acids and plant protein. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or any other berries), mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional toppings: raw nuts/seeds, goji berries, toasted coconut, hemp seeds
- Combine chia seeds, milk, vanilla and mashed raspberries together. Mix well then allow to sit for 15 minutes, or overnight.
- Top with sliced banana (and any other toppings of choice)!
Makes 3-4 servings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.