- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or any other berries), mashed
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional toppings: raw nuts/seeds, goji berries, toasted coconut, hemp seeds
- Combine chia seeds, milk, vanilla and mashed raspberries together. Mix well then allow to sit for 15 minutes, or overnight.
- Top with sliced banana (and any other toppings of choice)!
Makes 3-4 servings. Can be kept in the fridge for up to a week.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…