- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Red Clover & Daikon Radish
- 2 pieces of multigrain toast
- 4 tbsp hummus
- 1 boiled beet
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber sliced thin
- 1 small radish sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with water, and set over high heat.
- Bring water to a boil. Stir in salt, and add beet.
- Boil until fork-tender, about 45 minutes.
- *Meanwhile* slice avocado, cucumber and radish.
- Drain the beet, let cool and rub off skin under cold water.
- Toast the bread.
- Using a fork, mash the boiled beet into the hummus and spread mixture over toasted bread.
- Top with avocado, cucumber and radish slices.
- Sprinkle with FD Red Clover & Daikon Radish Sprout Mix and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut in halves, serve and enjoy!
Protein shakes and protein powders can be a great way to supplement your diet, especially for athletes. But when is…
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…