- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Red Clover & Daikon Radish
- 2 pieces of multigrain toast
- 4 tbsp hummus
- 1 boiled beet
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber sliced thin
- 1 small radish sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with water, and set over high heat.
- Bring water to a boil. Stir in salt, and add beet.
- Boil until fork-tender, about 45 minutes.
- *Meanwhile* slice avocado, cucumber and radish.
- Drain the beet, let cool and rub off skin under cold water.
- Toast the bread.
- Using a fork, mash the boiled beet into the hummus and spread mixture over toasted bread.
- Top with avocado, cucumber and radish slices.
- Sprinkle with FD Red Clover & Daikon Radish Sprout Mix and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut in halves, serve and enjoy!
If your new year’s resolution is to live more sustainably, look no further than your own kitchen. Composting your fruit…
The liver is a powerhouse organ and is the body’s main detoxifier. Aside from being your own personal filtration system,…