This Beet & Berry Smoothie combines a variety of fruit including strawberries, blueberries and bananas with fresh raw beets for a delicious and refreshing fruit and vegetable smoothie that is full of antioxidants and nutrients. Enjoy!
- 1 cup plant milk of choice or water (I used almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 small beet, washed, peeled, and cut into sixths (Try grating the beet if you don’t have a high-powered blender)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- optional add-in: 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…