This Beet & Berry Smoothie combines a variety of fruit including strawberries, blueberries and bananas with fresh raw beets for a delicious and refreshing fruit and vegetable smoothie that is full of antioxidants and nutrients. Enjoy!
- 1 cup plant milk of choice or water (I used almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 small beet, washed, peeled, and cut into sixths (Try grating the beet if you don’t have a high-powered blender)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- optional add-in: 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a thoroughly smooth consistency.