- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons steel cut oats
- Pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baobab fruit powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 large sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Pour the water into a pot and stir in the salt.
- Throw in all the oats and bring the water to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, bring the temperate down to low and simmer until the oats absorb the water (approximately 30 minutes).
- Throw all the other ingredients – except the banana and raisins, into the bottom of a bowl, then pour on your oatmeal and mix everything together.
- Top with banana slices, raisins, and hemp seeds.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…