- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons steel cut oats
- Pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baobab fruit powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 large sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Pour the water into a pot and stir in the salt.
- Throw in all the oats and bring the water to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, bring the temperate down to low and simmer until the oats absorb the water (approximately 30 minutes).
- Throw all the other ingredients – except the banana and raisins, into the bottom of a bowl, then pour on your oatmeal and mix everything together.
- Top with banana slices, raisins, and hemp seeds.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…