- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons steel cut oats
- Pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baobab fruit powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 large sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Pour the water into a pot and stir in the salt.
- Throw in all the oats and bring the water to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, bring the temperate down to low and simmer until the oats absorb the water (approximately 30 minutes).
- Throw all the other ingredients – except the banana and raisins, into the bottom of a bowl, then pour on your oatmeal and mix everything together.
- Top with banana slices, raisins, and hemp seeds.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…