- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons steel cut oats
- Pinch himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or preferred sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baobab fruit powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 large sliced banana
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Pour the water into a pot and stir in the salt.
- Throw in all the oats and bring the water to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, bring the temperate down to low and simmer until the oats absorb the water (approximately 30 minutes).
- Throw all the other ingredients – except the banana and raisins, into the bottom of a bowl, then pour on your oatmeal and mix everything together.
- Top with banana slices, raisins, and hemp seeds.
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…
When it comes to New Years resolutions, less than 10% feel successful when their year-end evaluation rolls around. So how…