These Banana Chocolate Overnight Oats combine organic rolled oats, almond milk and chia seeds with our Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca for an immensely flavorful breakfast dish that is enhanced with pure, complete protein and extra nutritious, whole superfoods. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a small mason jar and mix until thoroughly combined. Place in the refrigerator and let sit covered overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- optionally Add one chopped banana, mix well and garnish with dairy-free chocolate chips.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…