- 3/4 cup gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a small mason jar and mix until thoroughly combined. Place in the refrigerator and let sit covered overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- optionally Add one chopped banana, mix well and garnish with dairy-free chocolate chips.
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…
Over the past several years, meal replacements have become quite the thing. They’re everywhere, from health food markets to convenience…