- 3/4 cup gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a small mason jar and mix until thoroughly combined. Place in the refrigerator and let sit covered overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- optionally Add one chopped banana, mix well and garnish with dairy-free chocolate chips.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…