- 3/4 cup gluten free organic rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/2 – 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 ripe banana, chopped
- Add all ingredients to a small mason jar and mix until thoroughly combined. Place in the refrigerator and let sit covered overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
- optionally Add one chopped banana, mix well and garnish with dairy-free chocolate chips.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…