- 2 bananas
- about 1/4 cup of homemade almond milk
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- raw, dark chocolate (extra as topping)
- peanut butter cups (extra as topping)
- Slice the bananas and place in refrigerator for at least four hours.
- After frozen, place them in your food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Chop up the extra topping and drizzle on top.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…