- 2 bananas
- about 1/4 cup of homemade almond milk
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- raw, dark chocolate (extra as topping)
- peanut butter cups (extra as topping)
- Slice the bananas and place in refrigerator for at least four hours.
- After frozen, place them in your food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Chop up the extra topping and drizzle on top.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…
When it comes to New Years resolutions, less than 10% feel successful when their year-end evaluation rolls around. So how…