- 2 bananas
- about 1/4 cup of homemade almond milk
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- raw, dark chocolate (extra as topping)
- peanut butter cups (extra as topping)
- Slice the bananas and place in refrigerator for at least four hours.
- After frozen, place them in your food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- Chop up the extra topping and drizzle on top.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…