- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe avocado, peel removed
- ½ cup fresh spinach or kale
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
- ½ – 1 cup filtered water (depending on desired consistency)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender – start with ½ cup water, then while blending, gradually adding more until the ‘ice cream’ has a soft-serve creamy, creamy like consistency.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie]
180 Calories, 33g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 21g Protein, 6g Fiber, 14.5g Sugar
Whether for a hearty lunch or a light dinner, salads are chock full of health, can be customized in endless…
It’s perfectly fine to give into your sweet tooth every now and then. But if calorie-dense, sugar-laden treats have become…