- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe avocado, peel removed
- ½ cup fresh spinach or kale
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
- ½ – 1 cup filtered water (depending on desired consistency)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender – start with ½ cup water, then while blending, gradually adding more until the ‘ice cream’ has a soft-serve creamy, creamy like consistency.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie]
180 Calories, 33g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 21g Protein, 6g Fiber, 14.5g Sugar
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…