- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe avocado, peel removed
- ½ cup fresh spinach or kale
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
- ½ – 1 cup filtered water (depending on desired consistency)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender – start with ½ cup water, then while blending, gradually adding more until the ‘ice cream’ has a soft-serve creamy, creamy like consistency.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie]
180 Calories, 33g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 21g Protein, 6g Fiber, 14.5g Sugar
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…