- 1 serving Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- ¼ ripe avocado, peel removed
- ½ cup fresh spinach or kale
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 5 ice cubes
- ½ – 1 cup filtered water (depending on desired consistency)
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender – start with ½ cup water, then while blending, gradually adding more until the ‘ice cream’ has a soft-serve creamy, creamy like consistency.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Nutritional Information [per smoothie]
180 Calories, 33g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 21g Protein, 6g Fiber, 14.5g Sugar
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…