- 5 cups arugula
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- For the salad base, add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss away.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…