- 5 cups arugula
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- For the salad base, add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss away.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…