- 5 cups arugula
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- For the salad base, add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss away.
Coconut water has risen to prominence over recent years. You’ll find this tasty, tropical beverage at nearly every health food…
With origins in ancient Rome, cooking with flowers is a culinary tradition enjoyed by cultures worldwide, including China, the Middle…