- 5 cups arugula
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- For the salad base, add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss away.
Made from the dried leaves of a plant called camellia sinensis, tea contains antioxidants, can help boost the immune system,…
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of overall health, but it can also be one of the most…