This Arugula Pear Walnut Salad combines a base of fresh arugula, walnuts, pear and cranberries with a tangy lemon dressing made from lemons, dijon mustard, maple syrup and sea salt. Enjoy!
- 5 cups arugula
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- fresh juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- For the salad base, add all the ingredients to a large bowl.
- For the dressing, whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour the dressing over and toss away.