- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 3/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons organic maca powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup filtered, purified water
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line two cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Make chia “eggs” by combining chia seeds and water in a glass. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes while the seeds plumpen. Then grind the seeds in a blender small blender or food processor. You will get a gel-like mixture.
- In a large bowl, combines the “eggs” with the remaining ingredients. Stir until a dough is formed. If the mixture is too wet, add more almond flour. If it is too dry, add more chia “eggs.”
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving two inches of space between each spoonful. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are golden and set.
- Gently press each cookie with a fork and allow to cool before serving.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…