- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 3/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons organic maca powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup filtered, purified water
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line two cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Make chia “eggs” by combining chia seeds and water in a glass. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes while the seeds plumpen. Then grind the seeds in a blender small blender or food processor. You will get a gel-like mixture.
- In a large bowl, combines the “eggs” with the remaining ingredients. Stir until a dough is formed. If the mixture is too wet, add more almond flour. If it is too dry, add more chia “eggs.”
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving two inches of space between each spoonful. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are golden and set.
- Gently press each cookie with a fork and allow to cool before serving.
Boost Any Recipe
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…