- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 3/4 cup organic almond butter
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons organic maca powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup filtered, purified water
- 1 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line two cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- Make chia “eggs” by combining chia seeds and water in a glass. Allow the mixture to sit for 5 minutes while the seeds plumpen. Then grind the seeds in a blender small blender or food processor. You will get a gel-like mixture.
- In a large bowl, combines the “eggs” with the remaining ingredients. Stir until a dough is formed. If the mixture is too wet, add more almond flour. If it is too dry, add more chia “eggs.”
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving two inches of space between each spoonful. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are golden and set.
- Gently press each cookie with a fork and allow to cool before serving.
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding veganism. The notion that those who practice it are lacking in protein and…
Did you know that you can greatly reduce inflammation and boost your immune system by simply incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods…