- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 very large frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream powder
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit powder
For the Toppings
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Blend the water and cashews until smooth in a high speed blender to make milk.
- Add the banana, coconut cream and passion fruit powders and blend until smooth.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a bowl and place it in the freezer.
- To the rest of the smoothie add the blueberries and remaining topping ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Layer both coloured smoothies in a bowl along with a layer of blueberries.
- Sprinkle with whatever toppings you desire.
One of the easiest and healthiest ways to get healthier skin is to increase your consumption of plant-based foods and…
Eating right isn’t only vital for your physical health, but your mental health as well. Food can directly affect everything…