- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 very large frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream powder
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit powder
For the Toppings
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Blend the water and cashews until smooth in a high speed blender to make milk.
- Add the banana, coconut cream and passion fruit powders and blend until smooth.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a bowl and place it in the freezer.
- To the rest of the smoothie add the blueberries and remaining topping ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Layer both coloured smoothies in a bowl along with a layer of blueberries.
- Sprinkle with whatever toppings you desire.
There’s always room for improvement in life, but improvement isn’t possible without stepping outside of our comfort zones. And although…
When it comes to New Years resolutions, less than 10% feel successful when their year-end evaluation rolls around. So how…