This two-toned Acai Passion Fruit Smoothie Bowl is as delicious as it is beautiful. Loaded with antioxidants and a variety of other essential nutrients, it combines blueberries and bananas with acai, passion fruit, vanilla bean and coconut cream powders for a sweetly raw and healthy breakfast or lunch snack. Enjoy!
For the Bowl
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 very large frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream powder
- 2 tablespoons passion fruit powder
For the Toppings
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon acai berry powder
- 1 tablespoon passion fruit powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Blend the water and cashews until smooth in a high speed blender to make milk.
- Add the banana, coconut cream and passion fruit powders and blend until smooth.
- Transfer half of the mixture to a bowl and place it in the freezer.
- To the rest of the smoothie add the blueberries and remaining topping ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Layer both coloured smoothies in a bowl along with a layer of blueberries.
- Sprinkle with whatever toppings you desire.