Raw Food Chef & Author
You can call me Em. I eat raw plants because I love my body, the planet, and all beings. We are all equal and all-one! When I eat food, I want it to be beautiful, but not just in taste. I want it to nourish my body and soul, work in harmony with the earth, and allow other earthlings their right for freedom. I find that raw, organic plants fit the bill pretty well.
My favourite foods are sweet fruits like bananas and mangoes, whole grains like brown rice, and steamed veggies like potatoes. I enjoy anything that connects me deeper to the planet and my own soul… this includes meditation, yoga, weight training and other exercise, hiking, camping, kayaking, listening to music, sharing with others, snowboarding, anything to do with food, philosophy, reading, photography, painting, writing, and a lot more.
Visit me at This Rawsome Vegan Life.
- Goji Apple Smoothie
- Banana Bread Cookies with Coconut Cream & Chocolate Sauce
- Spinach Apple Distraction Juice
- Orange-Beetroot Tartlets with Almond-Fig Crust
- Basic Greens Juice
- Quinoa Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ice Cream Tarts with Chocolate Sauce & Pecans
- Hot Cacao with Cinnamon, Coconut and Dates
- Berry Smoothie with Cacao Drizzle & Chia Pudding
- Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Oat Cookies with Berry Chia Jam
- Arugula Basil Salad
- Raw Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Banana Oatmeal with Superfoods
- Chocolate Coco Mint Bars
- Garden Herb Salad